One small topic, 10 questions on Item/Organization Details (ITEMORGINFO):
Q1 – How are the records created in the object/table that supports the action Item/Organization Details?
A – By using the New Row button
B – By entering a new item
C – By entering a new item or by using the New Row button
D – By entering a new item or by entering a new organization
Q2 – Does a Special Order Item create a record in the Item/Organization Details?
A – No item is created in the Item Master application, a special order item only exists in Purchasing documents
B – No, a special order item only exists at the Item Set level
C – No, but you create one if you need to store the record in a storeroom using the New Row button
D – Yes, Maximo handles this automatically
Q3 – Which of the three item types allow you to enter a Hazard?
Q4 – In which Maximo application would you see the benefit of entering a Hazard for an item?
Q5 – Which item type will allow you to record an outside vendor at the level of an item-organization?
Q6 – What field on the Tool/Organization Details is used by Job Plan and Work Order Tracking applications?
Q7 – Where will the Tax Exempt check box be found on the Item Master application?
A – There is no Tax Exempt check box in Item Master application it is on the Inventory application
B – On Item main tab only
C – On Item main tab and Item/Organization Details only
D – On Item/Organization Details and Vendors tab only
E – On Item main tab, Item/Organization Details, and Vendors tab
Q8 – What is the connection between the Tax Exempt Code found on the Company Master and Companies applications and any of the Tax Exempt check boxes found on Item Master application?
Q9 – A three-part question:
- How many Tax Codes are displayed in Item/Organization Details in Item Master application?
- How many Tax Codes exist in the ITEMORGINFO table without database configuration?
- How many Tax Codes could the ITEMORGINFO table support with the Database Configuration action Add/Modify Tax Types?
Q10 – Another three-part question:
- What is the purpose of the Tax Code Hierarchy?
- What are the four sources in the Tax Code Hierarchy?
- Where does Item/Organization normally rank in the Tax Code Hierarchy?