Work Orders Dashboard
- Visualise a set of work orders by status where the user is the nominated supervisor
- For each set of work orders filter by work order number, description, location or asset number or their descriptions
- For each set of work orders sort by priority, work order number, status, scheduled start, scheduled finish, actual start, or actual finish.
Review Service Requests
- View and filter service requests by reported date, reporting person’s name, description, status or site
- Update the details of a service request
- Add comments making the comment visible to the requester
- Add photos or videos
- Perform actions on one or more service requests:
- Change status or reject
- Assign an owner or a group/team that should take ownership
- Create a follow-up work order
Create a New Work Order
- Add a summary and long description, work type and priority
- Select a location filtering by location number or description. If the location has one asset it will be defaulted.
- Select an asset filtering by asset number or description
- Apply a job plan filtering by description or job plans associated with the location or asset.
- Set scheduled or target dates and a duration
- Relate the work order to another, or to a parent
- Set responsibility, owner, or owning group/team, lead, or change the supervisor from themselves to another person.
Work Order Details
In addition to the fields entered for a new work order the maintenance supervisor can:
- Indicate the asset is down, the date/time it went down and enter a downtime code
- Enter a failure report including failure class, problem, cause and remedy codes
- Navigate to the location to see some of its details
- Navigate to the asset to see some of its details including its work order history
- Select an Inspection Form, filter for those associated with the location or asset
- See the Service Address associated with the asset’s location
- See the meters and the last readings
- See the originating Service Request
- Navigate to the Work Order Tracking application to set the GL Account, Safety Plan, a Classification and/or Specification
Multiple Assets and Locations
- View multiple assets and locations associated with a work order
- Navigate to the asset and location details
- Report downtime for each asset, change up/down status, add date/time when asset went up/down and add a downtime code.
- Launch an inspection if an Inspection Form has been associated with the record.
- Mark a record as complete
New Features added in 220.127.116.11
- Make work order assignments in the Assignments tab
- An Inspections tab appears when the work order or its tasks are associated with an Inspection Form
- Classify the work order by drilling down the classification hierarchy
- Long descriptions on failure reports are now editable
- Premium codes can be specified when entering actual time
- A crew can be entered in the responsibilities section
- A crew can be entered on a work order assignment in the Assignments tab, when it has a calendar assigned.
- A crew assignment can be completed
- The work order number is used when no description is given, instead of Unspecified
- Similarly, the location and asset number is used when they have no description
- Select and apply a job plan
- Create new tasks with an owner, owner group, duration and an inspection form
- Identify a task to be performed like a work order
- Add a craft requirement including a craft with skill levels, and if required link to a task
- Add a crew requirement against a crew type or crew
- Add item or material requirements, storeroom or direct issue, reservation type and required date
- Add standard services or other service requirements including required date
- Add tool requirements, including whether a storeroom reservation should be made
Change Status, Ownership and Assign
- Change status to Approve, Waiting for Materials, etc.
- When approved work order moves to Assign Work column
- Assign Owner button lets you select an owner or owner group
- When assigned work order moves to Monitor Work column
- Assign an Owner for it to appear on that persons Work Execution dashboard
- Launch an Inspection when an Inspection Form has been linked to the work order or its tasks
- Assign a labor or crew to an existing assignment created from a work plan
- Add a new labor or crew assignment
Comments and Attachments
- View and add comments, a summary description, the type of comment and whether it is viewable by the requester back on the originating service request
- Add attachments, photos and videos.
- Attachments of type PDF, .DOC, .XLS can be downloaded
- Add time to a work order
- View materials, services and tools used
- Enter a failure report