Work Orders Dashboard
- Visualise a set of work orders on one of six query tabs which by default show overdue work orders, those due today, tomorrow, next 3-5 days, completed and all work orders.
- The work orders that are visible are the ones where the technician is the owner or a member of the owner group.
- For each set of work orders filter by the attributes on the card; work order number, description, work type, priority, status or asset description
- For each set of work orders sort by priority, work order number, status, or scheduled start.
Create a New Work Order
- Add a summary and long description, work type and priority
- Select a location filtering by location number or description. If the location has one asset it will be defaulted.
- Select an asset filtering by asset number or description
- Use barcodes or QR codes for locations and assets
- Indicate the asset up/down status
- Set scheduled start or finish dates
- Enter location or asset meter readings, either an actual or delta reading
- Enter location or asset measurements or characteristic values
- Set supervisor responsibility
Work Order Details
In addition to the fields entered for a new work order the maintenance technician can:
- Indicate the asset is down, the date/time it went down and enter a downtime code
- Enter a failure report including failure class, problem, cause and remedy codes
- Navigate to the location to see some of its details
- Navigate to the asset to see some of its details including its work order history
- See the Service Address associated with the asset’s location
- Change status, for example waiting for materials, waiting on plant conditions, etc.
- See the meters and the last readings
- See the originating Service Request, who raised it and who it was on behalf of.
- Create a follow-up work order, including the priority and type of work
- Navigate to the Work Order Tracking application to set the GL Account, Safety Plan, a Classification and/or Specification (only available on desktop)
- Launch an Inspection when an Inspection Form has been linked to the work order or its tasks
- View planned tasks, material and tools
- View and raise new comments, including selecting the type of comment and whether it is viewable back on the originating service request
- View attachments and add new photos or videos
- Start the assignment selecting the time type, travel time, waiting for materials or actual work time
- Stop an assignment indicating whether the work order is complete, or to stop recording time against the work order. You can adjust the start and finish date of the time record.
- Modify existing time records, including indicating the task performed, or changing start and end times.
- Add additional time to a work order
- Add unplanned materials and tools, including the asset of a rotating item/tool
- Use barcodes or QR codes for items and tools
- Enter a failure report
- Complete the work order
- Completed work orders display the actual start and finish dates
Multiple Assets and Locations
- View multiple assets and locations associated with a work order
- Navigate to the asset and location details
- Report downtime for each asset, change up/down status, add date/time when asset went up/down and add a downtime code.
- Enter meter readings for each location and asset with a meter
- Launch an inspection if an Inspection Form has been associated with the record.
- Mark a record as complete
New Features added in 18.104.22.168
- Update the schedule dates, work type and priority
- An Inspections tab appears when the work order or its tasks are associated with an Inspection Form
- Classify the work order by drilling down the classification hierarchy
- Long descriptions on failure reports are now editable
- The work order number is used when no description is given, instead of Unspecified
- Similarly, the location and asset number is used when they have no description
- Premium codes can be specified when entering actual time
- Technicians can report time for other technicians working on the work order
- Can view web pages (URL) that have been associated with the work order
- The service address tile now shows more information including formatted address, the reference point, directions and the long description
- Can report work on an approved work order
- Can set the status of work orders created by the technician to WAPPR or INPRG
- Technicians can complete work orders assigned to a crew that they belong to